Today she asks "What belongings do you wish for? (remember when you were a kid and you allowed yourself to wish for things? Let yourself do that today!)
Well, I just happen to love lists and usually have many on handy regarding any number of things, including, yes you may have guessed, belongings that I wish for!!
In fact, on my fridge, as part of a vision board exercise, I have three mini posters.
They are titled "Do", "Be", and "Have". The "Have" poster consists of belongings and other "things" I'd like to have that are not actually belongings such as a neat and tidy home, a tribe of supportive friends and well manicured fingernails!!
So I decided to adapt my "Have" list into a "Belongings I Wish For" list.
Then I took a picture of it.
It's kinda hard to read here so here is the list:
- Bookshelves (so books can live there instead of in boxes!)
- New Pillows
- The perfect Hall Tree (to cut down clutter in the hallway)
- Bee's Wax Candles aplenty! (love the smell of these)
- A radio for my kitchen (instead of streaming from my laptop which is using up precious bandwidth)
- Wall hooks (for sweaters, jackets, bags and purses)
- A Ukelele, just because
- More Artwork (to decorate our walls)
- New Lamps for the bedroom
- a Lamp above the island in the kitchen
- Futon Frame for our Spare Oom (so guests will have a place to sleep)
- Fluffy New Bath Sheets (you know, really big bath towels!)
- Fine Wines!!
- Shelving for all my teaching supplies (for ease of orginization)
In visiting other participating blogs,
I tried to see if there was any common thread in our wishes.
Many people are wishing for new beds or mattresses or pillows
Here's to a good night's sleep!
What belongings do you wish for?