Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Menu For This Week

I did it!!! Finally, I wrote out my menu plan for the whole week!

This is what we've had and will be having this week.

Monday~ Dahl appetizer, Vegetarian Chili, crusty rolls

Tuesday~BBQ Ribs, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes, Curried Butternut Squash, Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday~Spaghetti and Meatballs, Broiled Goat Cheese, Tomato and Basil Egglplant

Thursday~ Vegetarian Chili Cheese Nachos with Spinach, Strawberry, Pecan Salad

Friday~ Roasted Chicken with Brown Rice, Green Beans and Carrots

Saturday~ Dinner @ my sister-in-laws (Grilled Salmon, Potato Soup, Ceasar Salad

Sunday~ Whatever, eat up leftovers, make yourself a sandwich.

My goal is to ideally post my menu for the week on Monday. That is what I WILL post this coming Monday.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Can i come eat at your house? sounds yummy... well maybe except the goat cheese...

visiting from Jamie's Movement Practice!

fiona@fionacampbell.ca said...

Yum! This sounds delicious! Good on you for meal planning. It always makes my week go by easier, and yet I don't do it enough!