Saturday, February 4, 2012

Closing My Other Blog

Since I decided to recommence this blog endeavour, I thought that it would be a good idea to try and maintain only ONE blog.

Yes, I did have another one going as well. It was called Om~Mama~Shanti. Today I decided to close it and merge it's content and future posts and followers here in one convenient location.

Here is my final post from over there:

Well, I finally feel like blogging again! It's only been 2 years. What can I say, I was in a kind of writing slump! And so, I have started again, slowly, to write at my other blog (which, without showing any favouritism, I also abandoned two years ago!).

The way I see it now, I was really trying to accomplish too much in attempting to manage two separate blogs. See, this blog was to be my mommy, family, cooking, recipe, book sharing type blog and the other one was more my own personal, seeking, chasing and manifesting my dreams type blog. Well, I now see no reason why the two cannot peacfully co-exist in one shared space. In fact I may actually end up posting more frequently!

It was hard to decide which one to officially terminate. However, my "And a Bowl of Oranges Too" blog was my first and I have a bit more of "me" invested in it. So, this blog will officially cease to be and all future posts for the former "Om~Mama~Shanti" can now be found over at And a Bowl of Oranges Too. So, If you happen to find yourself here, by all means, please feel free to head on over there!

So, if you are a reader here or just happen along, you can allways check out my old blog over there.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

Ah! I'd been missing Om~Mama~Shanti and had wondered how you were doing. I never realized you had another blog. Glad to see you're still blogging.

karmacoy said...

Thanks for finding me May-Lynn!