Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Wish for Wings

Every Wenesday, Jamie Ridler asks, What do you wish? This week her query was "What do you wish to reclaim?"

Well, "I want to know where my confidence went, one day it all disappeared." a line from the Blue Rodeo song, Till I Am Myself Again, describes how often I feel these days.

And so today (a day late as I often am!), the thing that I wish to reclaim, is my confidence.

My confidence to get a good job.
My confidence to practice my passion of music.
My confidence in my ability and talent and overall worthiness of being!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMHwfVkA1D0


It's certainly not my favourite Blue Rodeo song, Ill post some of those later.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

There have been times in my life when I have had to write positive affirmations about myself on my bathroom mirror to read every time I walked in there just to rebuild my lost confidence. When we make a decision to stop being that insecure person, that is the first step to being a secure person. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful thing to reclaim! Confidence is something that will carry you far! I wish you luck and as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.