Friday, January 6, 2012

New Beginning

Ok, so it's been almost 2 years since I abandoned this blog.
Well, I think it's time to rekindle an old flame and get right back up on the nearly dead horse and see how many more cliches I can bash up in the process!

The idea is, not to overthink it, I've decided. So rather than agonize over my content and grammar and spend all kinds of time rewriting and reworking, I'm just going to journal, more or less.

And add photos.

And simply express my creativity.

Perhaps join a group or two (I have been doing my morning pages for 4 days straight now!)

I'm feeling a wee bit giddy and excited! Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very COOL! :)

Welcome back!

karmacoy said...

Thank you for your continued support Christine! I knew I could count on you for that!