Well to start off with I wish that I was the type of person who actually gets things done in a timely fashion! It is Friday and Wish-Casting is a Wednesday event! This is my first time participating in a WishCasting Wednesday, although I have been following a long from time to time. New things often take me a little time to get my head around and so I really am being a bit facetious. I accept this about myself. I'm sure that others (like my boss) wish that I was able to get things done in a timely fashion, but this wishing is about me not them, so there!
I also shouldn’t go reading a bunch of other responses before forming my own because then I find myself simply agreeing with those responses saying “yes, that’s who I want to be too!!”
Well here is a brief list encapsulating the me I’d like to be. The me I’d like to be is:
- More decisive, less confused, more confident and clear, less wishy-washy
- More efficient at ‘getting things done’ (especially in matters regarding living my bliss)
- Less apt to give a hoot about what others may think of me
- Able to get past all my stuck chicks who measure my worth with values of ‘less’ and ‘more’, ‘should’ and ‘shouldn’t’ and simply accept myself and trust that within the layers of stuck chicks, my true essence is trying hard to shine through and realize the BlissChick's wish...
- To be my True Self (I think I’ve seen her around her somewhere… she’s usually singing her heart out or scratching out a tune!) She has a captivating and contagious energy.
And now, on with the rest of my day in which the me I wish to be is off to take the neighbours children to their swimming lessons and enjoy a beach party (in the pouring rain?).
Have a good day!