Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let's See If THIS works

I wanted to see if I could post my first pic (super slow dial up permitting!) And Ta-da... It worked and really only took about 10 minutes, which was less than I was expecting.

This is our cat. He has many names and he thinks he is a dog. Here he is perched in the sunniest room in our home, right smack-dab in a patch of sunlight, right in front of the small shelf of books of which I wrote in the last post.

I was so gung-ho there last week....and then I got sick! On Saturday. It was the worst sort of stomach flu thingy. The Noro-virus, I think. I had it a couple of years ago and it was quite similar. Knocked me on my ass for the weekend. I was back to work on Monday but boy have I felt really drained this week. Just now regaining some energy!


2 comments:

Anna said...

Awwww what a cute kitty! Our cats love to go sunning too...though today is rainy so no sun :-(

I hope you are feeling better and back up to par soon!

karmacoy said...

I am feeling so much better now, Thank you.

He is cute little kitty. I am just going through some pics from the last year and I found some really cute kitten pics of him that I will have to post.